Saturday, December 8, 2007

Nicaragua


Well hello beautiful people. It sounds like life is good for everyone. The warmth and love moving around the ogden house is ever so enviting. And Brent sounds like he is torn apart by options. At this moment I´m hanging out in Granada, and as many of you have experienced its a pretty neat town. Before Granada I spent a few days on Ometepe. What an incredible place. I hiked Madera and had some great views of Concepcion. While we where on the island Concepcion started blowing large clouds of ash. Which I guess is somewhat normal, but the size of the cloud was not. Even the locals where looking at each other with concerned faces. Before that, Jim and April and I met a guy in San Juan Del Sur. We stayed at his house out by Playa Madera and I had a few splended days of surfing. The waves where great and the sunsets too. I also went spear fishing with Matt, the guy I was staying with, which was very cool. So with all of you in my heart I´m off to find some more waves. This whole ocean thing seems to have gone to my head.
much love
allan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes! You look perfectly joyful! Where are you staying in Grenada? I was there for a bit.

Love you love you!!!