Monday, December 31, 2007

Hola Mi Familia




Hey crew... I am in Cusco having a dreamy time...today I started spanish lessons and am staying with a family who are willing to help me figure out the language, which at this juncture is a lot like telling a blind kid how to build a model car. However the people are warm and friendly. I will be arriving in the new year a few hours ahead of you and will definatly tell it to treat you right. I have made some new friends and this evening I will be partying in the PLaza De Armas as thousands of Peruvians run through the streets in yellow knickers symbolizing prosperity. I am currently appreciating my new friend Cipro who I had this misfortune of meeting after buying food from cute lite old ladies in the streets...but I am on the up`and up and soon my intestines will be partying less and I will be partying more. I love you all so much and th radiance of you shines brighter than the Peruvian sun 3300 meters in the sky. After my classes I wil be heading out of Cusco towards Machu Pichu and then hopefully the Jungle...>Love you all...I`ll keep you posted...Glad you are all having such an epic time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

B- I am so glad to hear that you are doing better, and it is wonderful to see that radiant glow about you. Miss you and love you tons!!!
Ash

Wander said...

Bri,
Thanks for the update it looks like you are having an amazing time.

How do you say goodness, in spanish?

Peace from Cambodia,
BRent

Unknown said...

Muuuuuuaahhhh! A big slobbery kiss to you dear. I love you, I'm sending your intestines some love as I type!

-Beaver