Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snowflakes and Slippers

Unfortunately the slideshow was the best option since the website was giving me some difficulty with image posting.







The Goodness Collective has successfully hosted yet another gathering of beautiful inspiring people. Costumes were beautiful and many pairs of slippers were present. I have seen many of my friends in extravagent costume, but it was quite pleasant to see everyone in satirical formal wear. The house residents (in the photo above) were in fine form and hosted in classic GC fashion.
The food was of the greatest quality! There was ample food for the party as well.
David Bowers and Julia brought amazing energy to the event! There was the mellow beginning and then the fantastic last half wherein at least 15 people created a train and danced around the house. I believe the song was called "Locomotion". Dancing was unavoidable, and fully embraced throughout the night.
Then of course there was the slight disruption wherein Nick and myself acquired a few burns from attempting to blow flames. There were a few problems that contributed to the accident. First, I had not practiced it previously, and thus ignorantly stood next to Nick. Secondly, the wind was not in our favor, and lastly safety for the act was not adequate. Nick acquired more burns, but as of this posting he has been healing with miraculous speed. His left arm is still wrapped I believe, however it appears to be healing nicely. For myself, my face is almost entirely clear and my chest (I didn't have a shirt on) is coming along perfectly well. Tam has been monitoring both of us. We were accessed by a medical team and they agreed that there was no need for medical transport. Nick and I returned to the gathering after the appropriate evaluations and everyone continued to revel in the love and energy of good folks.
Someone brought a portable hookak! It was well recieved and was passed around for quite some time!
The house was quite full by around 8:00 and it was amazing how many people were able to fit in the kitchen and common space.
The wigwam was the relaxation area. There was a fire in the stove and christmas lights created a beautiful ambience. Loretta was playing guitar when I visited, and there must have been around 5 people enjoying the quiet.
And of course there was the cuddle puddle on the couch. They were all Kitties. We tend to find each other as the mayhem of any party subsides. It was a great night.

The Goodness Collective thanks you all... we send you love and sweet vibes!

And so it is, and so it was.....and there we were . -James

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many lovely kittens...there must be miracle grow in the water cause I have never seen such a garden of smilers!!!! I love you...FORMALLY!!!