Saturday, December 29, 2007

that time of year



Well hello to all you stinking beautiful people. Looks as though the holidays are being done up in perfect style. My holiday plans changed a bit along the way. I am currently smack dab in the middle of them Ozark mountains. Yes, I cut my central america trip short a bit and came to the old home for the holidays. Its been a few years since I spent it with the family, and I do have a new little nephew I need to make occasional apperences for. So basically my trip consisted of weeks and weeks of surfing hours a day, some volcanos, lots of gallo pinto and amazing poeple and stories. Ah, Nicaragua and Costa Rica. I will just have to make a seperate trip later to visit the rest. I heard there is good surf in El Salvador and I want to experience Guatamala without being rushed. But with that said I shall be spending the new years here in the middle country, then returning to that oh so beautiful land of mountains and bendites. I look forward to kicking off my shoes on the porch and stepping foot into the goodness company.
much love and even more love
allan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you! Let us know when you're nearly here--

--trav--

Anonymous said...

hey lover! I want to go fishing, let's effin' do it.

Anonymous said...

That part about going back to the land of mountains and Bendites, kicking your shoes off in the Goodness company really makes me want to join you.

I'm stoked you had a good trip and I am looking forward to seeing you when ever I decide to return to the lovefest we call home.

I miss you A-hole

Peace from Cambodia
Brent

Unknown said...

Hurry up A-hole! We'll crack some brewskies the minute you arrive!

Oh and we'll find a squirrel for Asher.


SQUIRREL!!!!