Wednesday, December 12, 2007

TEX-ASS


Hello bright and shiney northern hobbits...I have wandered to the land where styrofoam still roams I am doing the best I can to fit in withthe locals...upon landing I ingested Chik-fil-a...I am not sure of the long term sideffects of my behavior but I figure the large dose of merriment and fungus should keep me from smelling like old spice before I make it out of here for PERU! Thank you all for such an epic send off! If I were a large red squirell I would pick all of you from beneath the acorn tree...I would hide you in the trees and keep you safe from wind and snow...then each day I would take turns nibbbling on each and everyone of you!!! I am looking forward to seeing all of you dance when we are old! LOVE as bright as a thousand camel hairs falling towards the sun! XOXOXO!!! Love you !!!

No comments: