Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello who ever is out there? Bendites? Portlanders? Travelers?

Every once and a while I like to check this blog to look back on past posts and just to see if in the off chance anyone else has posted recently.



I am currently in Northern Peru where I have been for the last 4 months. I am living in a small rural village working with youth, I have been teaching classes and working on projects related to health education. Please check out these videos for more details.





My current plan is to head back to the Portland area in December.

I would love to get updates from anyone and everyone who might be reading this. Shoot me an email or post on this site (brjabe@gmail.com).

Keep spreading the Goodness,
Brent Bellamy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Brent, finally something new! I mean Colin and Kristin are nice to look at and all, but...

I'm always keeping up with you and your movement. I look forward to seeing you someday not too far from now!

--Trav--

Anonymous said...

Nice move dude!


See you soon brother,

Beavs